Organic Vanilla Protein Powder

Size: 750 g
$50.99 See cart for price


Organic Certified Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior’s Original Rice Protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth. This superfood combination still relies heavily on the gentle nature of whole-grain brown rice, but with a hefty dose of the strength that has made Warrior Blend so popular. Plant-based and powerful, Classic Plus gives you that little extra you want and need. You’ll love the way it tastes, but how it makes you feel is really why we call it Plus. combines 5 organic plant protein sources low carb 73% protein powder free from sugar and aspartame sweetened with Stevia easy to digest, free from allergens ideal for vegans and vegetarians


Serving Size: 25 g (1 Scoop) Serving Per Container: 40 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 100 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 140 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Sugars 0 g ** Protein 18 g 36% Vitamin C 38 mg 60% Calcium 37 mg 4% Iron 4 mg 20% Proprietary Protein Blend Organic Pea, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Chia Seed. Organic Amaranth 22 g ** *Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic vanilla flavor, ancient sea salt, organic guar fiber, organic stevia

Suggested Use

Mix one scoop with 300ml (10oz) of your favourite beverage. Refrigerate prepared products and use the same day. Warnings Slight settling may occur. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day. Keep package out of direct light and away from heat. Consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.

Ambrosia does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Read more.

SKU: 00001478402005

You may also like

Recently viewed