Help yourself to a nourishing bowl of ramen noodles, traditionally served in a miso broth and topped with whatever takes your fancy! Our King Soba Organic Buckwheat Ramen is made with 100% organic buckwheat. Despite its' name, buckwheat contains no wheat, instead it is a seed of a broad leaf plant. Highly nutritious, this ramen is a great source of slow release carbohydrate and easily digestible proteins. This is an excellent alternative to wheat products while being a thoroughly satisfying meal with miso, vegetables, tofu or meat.
King Soba Organic Brown Rice Ramen is kosher, ideal for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs or people who are gluten and wheat sensitive. Use them when you want a 100% organic, wheat & gluten-free quick and healthy food alternative.
- In a medium to large pot, bring water to a rolling boil.
- Submerge one noodle cake per person and reduce the heat to medium (this prevents overcooking).
- Use a fork to carefully separate and stir to loosen.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until they begin to soften, gently stirring occasionally. Do not overcook.
- Drain the noodles in a colander under cold running water and rinse well (to stop the cooking process).
- You can re-heat by adding them to your main ingredients, soup or sauce.