The Curaçao mist diffuser brings us to the Tropical Island paradise. This bright, zen and elegant turquoise blue is reminiscent of seaside landscapes. Curaçao is made with cracked ceramic and bamboo. When the diffuser is switched on, a light and silent mist emanates from the base.
1. Keep unit upright. To remove the cover, lift straight up.
2. Plug the connector end of the power adapter into the DC-jack input under the base of the diffuser.
3. Add 300mL of tap water using a measuring cup (not included in the package). Do not use hot water, and fill only to the maximum fill line. Do not add water to the unit while switched on.
4. Add 5 to 10 drops of diffusion essential oils to the top of the tank.
5. Place the cover onto the base of the unit. The cover must be in place to operate the diffuser. Connect the diffuser to a power outlet before using.