Happy November! With snow already
falling from the skies – can you believe it?!
- it’s time to crank up the temperature on some of your favourite winter sips. And no, we’re not
talking about heading to your local coffee shop to purchase one of those decadent, high caloric sugary drinks! Today we’re sharing three HEALING hot beverage recipes to warm up with this winter, made using some of November’s Featured products! We’ll cheers to that!!
Three Healing Drinks for Winter
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Turmeric Golden Mylk
Photo via: Botanica
The title pretty much speaks for itself! Peppermint Hot Chocolate is seriously one of my favourite drinks during this time of the year so I am super
happy to share a MUCH healthier version with all of you today… Turmeric is infamous in Ayurvedic medicine for its anti-inflammatory properties! Did I mention that it contains ZERO GRAMS OF FAT?! Swap your regular hot chocolate for THIS one this winter season.
- One scoop Chocolate Turmeric Golden Mylk
- One Cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- One drop of Peppermint Extract
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
Frothy Butter Coffee
- Whisk one scoop of Chocolate Turmeric Golden Mylk into one cup of warm coconut or almond milk.
- Add one drop of peppermint extract
- Garnish with cinnamon
I am a BIG coffee drinker! I love my daily morning coffee, but why not add an extra dose of nutrition to your cup of joe?! Adding Organika’s Marine Collagen Powder which contains 15 amino acids will help boost your overall health, build bone strength, improve hair, skin, and nails, and improve in wound healing!
- 8-12 oz. fresh-brewed hot coffee
- 2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1-2 scoops Organika Marine Collagen Powder
- 1 tsp Ambrosia’s Own Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon and nutmeg
Kids Hot Fruit Punch
- Place all ingredients except for cinnamon and nutmeg in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until you get a thick and frothy texture.
- Serve immediately and garnish with ground cinnamon and nutmeg!
Fruit punch is a holiday CLASSIC! And for good reason… it’s DELICIOUS! I’m particularly a fan of this warming, festive variety and the kids will LOVE this too! The organic cane sugar was removed from ALL Honest Kids varieties when they found a way to deliver the same great taste by sweetening the juice drinks only with fruit juice.
- 3/4 Litre Honest Kids Super Fruit Punch
- 1 inch Pieces Ginger, sliced
- 2 Sticks Cinnamon
- Nutmeg, grated
- 6-8 Cloves
- 60 ml Lemon juice
- Orange, peeled
- 1 Red apple, sliced
- 3 Oranges (segmented)
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan, except lemon juice and fruit.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add lemon juice and fruit.
- Serve immediately.
Are you going to try any of these recipes out?!