Happy February! It’s officially the month of LOVE and we’re celebrating the only way that we know how… with FOOD! This month we’ve concocted up a delectable sweet treat using some of February’s Featured Products. It’s nutritious, delicious and one hundred percent easy to make – dessert pizza! Let someone know that they’ve stolen a “pizza” your heart this Valentine’s Day with Ambrosia! Did you see what we did there?
Valentine’s Day Dessert Pizza
- Toufayan Low Carb Wraps: these wraps are a nutritious low-carb, low fat alternative to ordinary bread. They ALSO include 7 grams of fiber and only 9 net carbs per large wrap.
- Lovechock Chocolate Bars (melted): these chocolate bars contain a high percentage of raw cacao, no palm oil, 100% organic, gluten, soy, & lactose free, & vegan. Not to mention.. there packaging is 100% recyclable!
- Nature’s Path Grain Free Granola – Caramel Pecan Flavour: this delicious grain free granola contains 6 grams of plant-based protein per serving and an excellent source of ALA Omega-3
- Organic Berries: Did YOU know that all of our produce here at Ambrosia is organic? Choose your favourite organic fruits or berries to garnish your dessert pizza with!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spread the melted Lovechok Chocolate onto a Toufayan Low Carb Wrap
- Sprinkle Nature’s Path Caramel Pecan Grain Free Granola onto the pizza
- Pop the wrap onto a pan and into the oven
- Allow to heat for 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top dessert pizza with fresh organic berries
Let us know if you try this out!