We don’t know about you… but we’re crazy for puns, especially
when they’re incorporated into some form of thoughtful valentine! So today we’re sharing a simple, kid-friendly gift idea that’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
A Very “Punny” Valentine – Brit, Team Ambrosia
Valentine’s Day may seem like it’s a holiday more tailored toward adults, but honestly this was actually one of my favourite
holidays as a kid! And to be quite frank, I may have enjoyed it WAY more as a child than I do now! Hello….. How fun was it, delivering those ultra cheesy Disney cards to everyone’s individual “mailbox” on their desk?!
I wanted to recapture that fun, childhood magic on Valentine’s Day, with a super kid-friendly gift that they can use to help celebrate the “sweetness” of this particular day!
Simply have this jar sitting on the breakfast table for when the kiddos wake up, and they can use it as a sweet little addition to their morning granola or cereal!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Jar of Honey
- Honey scepter
- Cut paper into a shape that covers the product label
- Write “Bee Mine” onto the paper, feel free to add in a little extra adorableness by drawing bee’s!!!
- Glue the paper so that it covers the jar
- Tie twine into a bow around the honey jar
- Stick the honey scepter in between the jar and twine
Are you going to be trying this out on Valentine’s Day?!